Manchester City vs Brentford live stream and match preview, Saturday 12 November, 12.30pm GMT
Manchester City vs Brentford live stream and match preview
Looking for a Manchester City vs Brentford live stream? We've got you covered.
Pep Guardiola's side have the chance to put the pressure on Arsenal (opens in new tab) by climbing into top spot on Saturday. City (opens in new tab) take to the field at lunchtime, while Mikel Arteta's men must wait until 7.45pm for their game against Wolves (opens in new tab) to begin. Currently two points adrift of the Gunners, City could go one point clear - at least temporarily.
The champions had to work hard for all three points last weekend. Joao Cancelo's first-half red card made their task against Fulham (opens in new tab) more difficult, and it was not until deep into stoppage time at the end of the match that City struck the winner through an Erling Haaland penalty.
A 2-2 draw at the City Ground means the Bees have now gone four matches without a win in the Premier League, while they were knocked out of the Carabao Cup by Gillingham in midweek. Thomas Frank's side will be up against it at the Etihad Stadium on Saturday.
Kyle Walker is City's only absentee (although the injured England defender has made Gareth Southgate's World Cup squad). Cancelo starts after serving his one-match ban in Wednesday's Carabao Cup Round Three win over Chelsea, but there are three changes from the side which lined up against Fulham: Aymeric Laporte replaces Nathan Ake at centre-back; Haaland makes his first start since returning from injury, displacing Julian Alvarez; and Phil Foden comes in for Jack Grealish on the left.
Brentford, meanwhile, revert to a back three and make three changes from the 11 which started the draw with Forest: Ivan Toney (who was suspended for that match), Frank Onyeka and Zanka come in; Keane Lewis-Potter, Yoane Wissa and Josh Dasilva drop out.
Manchester City: WWWLW
Peter Bankes will be the referee for Manchester City vs Brentford.
Manchester City vs Brentford will be played at the Eithad Stadium.
Manchester City vs Brentford is the only match taking place in this timeslot.
Kick-off and channel
Kick-off is at 12.30pm GMT on Saturday 12 November and the game is being shown on BT Sport 1 (opens in new tab) in the UK. See below for international broadcast options.
Use a VPN to watch Premier League football from outside your country
If you’re out of the country for a round of Premier League fixtures, then annoyingly your domestic on-demand services won’t work – the broadcaster knows where you are because of your IP address (boo!). You'll be blocked from watching it, which is not ideal if you’ve paid up for a subscription and still want to catch the action without resorting to illegal feeds you’ve found on Reddit.
But assistance is on hand. To get around that, all you have to do is get a Virtual Private Network (VPN), assuming it complies with your broadcaster’s T&Cs. A VPN creates a private connection between your device and t'internet, meaning the service can’t work out where you are and won't automatically block the service you've paid for. All the info going between is entirely encrypted – and that's a result.
There are plenty of good-value options out there, and FourFourTwo currently recommends:
ExpressVPN including a 30-day, money-back guarantee
FourFourTwo’s brainy office mates TechRadar (opens in new tab) love its super speedy connections, trustworthy security and the fact it works with Android, Apple, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, PS5 and loads more. You also get a money-back guarantee, 24/7 support and it's currently available for a knockdown price. Go get it!
International Premier League TV rights
• UK: Sky Sports (opens in new tab) and BT Sport (opens in new tab) are the two main players once again, but Amazon (opens in new tab) also have a slice of the pie in 2022/23.
• USA: NBC Sports Group are the Premier League rights holders, with the Peacock Premium (opens in new tab) streaming platform showing even more than the 175 games it aired last season. If you pick up a fuboTV subscription (opens in new tab) for the games not on Peacock Premium, you'll be able to watch every game.
• Canada: The way to watch Premier League football in 2022/23 is fuboTV (opens in new tab), which has exclusive rights to all the action.
• Australia: Optus Sport (opens in new tab) will screen every game of the Premier League season. Non-subscribers can access the action via a Fetch TV box (opens in new tab) and other friendly streaming devices.
• New Zealand: Sky Sport (opens in new tab) are serving up all 380 games – plus various highlights and magazine shows throughout the week, as well as the Champions League.
Thank you for reading 5 articles this month* Join now for unlimited access
Enjoy your first month for just £1 / $1 / €1
*Read 5 free articles per month without a subscription
Join now for unlimited access
Try first month for just £1 / $1 / €1