FA Cup Semi-Final competition Ts and Cs
1. The Competition is organised by InBev UK Limited (Company number: 3982132), Porter Tun House, 500 Capability Green, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3LS (the “Promoter”).
2. This Competition is open to all persons aged 18 or over resident in the UK, excluding the employees of Haymarket Publishers Ltd, the Promoter or their immediate families, associated agents, or anyone associated with the administration of this Competition.
3. The competition closes at 12pm on April 12 2012 (the “Competition Period”).
4. One entry per person throughout the Competition Period.
5. To enter the competition and be in with a chance of winning the Prizes, participants should answer the following competition question: How many times has Kenny Dalglish won the FA Cup in his managerial career? a) Once b) Twice c) Four times (the “Competition Question”) on FourFourTwo.com within the Competition Period.
6. Participants should follow instructions on the competition mechanic provided on FourFourTwo.com, including age, postal address, telephone number and choice of game by the end of the Competition Period (the “Entry”).
7. 1 x participant will be picked at random by an independent adjudicator (the “Winning Participant”). No responsibility will be accepted for any entry that is incomplete or does not comply with these Terms and Conditions in any way.
8. By entering this Competition, all participants will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them and the requirements in any other promotional material.
9. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to avoid disappointing participants.
10. The 1 x Winning Participant will receive a prize consisting of four tickets to Liverpool v Everton at Wembley Stadium, London, HA9 0WS on April 14 2012 (the “Prize”). The Winning Participant and guest will be responsible for their travel arrangements and any related expenses including (but not limited to) insurance, food and drink.
11. As the Promoter cannot guarantee what section of Wembley Stadium the tickets will be in fans will not be allowed into the stadium if they are wearing any team colours, shirts or other dress
12. There are four tickets available in total.
13. The 1 x Winning Participant must be free and available on April 14 2012 to attend the FA Cup Semi-Final match.
14. The Winning Participant will have their tickets posted to them in advance of the match. Tickets will be sent from Budweiser by Royal Mail special delivery to arrive at the address provided in the Entry by April 13 2012. Please inform the Promoter if the Prize has not arrived by 11am on April 13 2012. The Promoter will not take any responsibility for Prizes which have not arrived in these timelines unless they have been informed by this date that the Prize has not arrived. The Winning Participant must accept responsibility for arranging re-delivery or collection of their Prize if there is no recipient available when delivery takes place.
15. Haymarket Publishing and the Promoter reserve the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
16. The fi