Facts: Whose second Prem assist on Saturday came almost two years after his first?
We are part of The Trust Project What is it?
- Mohamed Diame has scored 3 goals in 4 Premier League games for Hull; the same total he managed in his last 25 games for West Ham.
- Nikica Jelavic has scored 4 Premier League goals already this season; the same total he managed in the competition last term.
- The Tigers scored with both shots on target in this game.
- Hull made 39 headed clearances, more than any other team in the Premier League this weekend.
- Ross Wallace’s last-gasp equaliser was the latest scored in the Premier League this term (95:15).
- Burnley scored as many goals today as they had in their last 5 Premier League away games combined (2).
- Burnley have only kept 1 clean sheet in 23 Premier League away games.
- Only 4 Premier League players have made more assists than Jordan Henderson (10) since the start of last season.
- Saido Berahino has already equalled his Premier League tally from last season (5).
- Since the start of last season, Liverpool have scored 56 Premier League goals via English players, 15 more than any other team.
- Victor Moses has provided an assist in each of his last 3 league appearances, the first time the Nigeria international has ever done this.
- Steven Fletcher’s goals came from his only 2 shots of the game.
- Sunderland scored with all their 3 of their shots (not including blocked).
- The 2 headed goals from Sunderland in this game is more than 9 teams have scored in total this season.
- Wilfried Bony’s goal was Swansea’s first in the Premier League this season to come from a striker.
- Sammy Ameobi’s assist was only his second in the Premier League, coming almost two years after his first (vs West Brom, 28/10/12).
- 2 of the 4 goalscoring chances Gylfi Sigurdsson created were converted.
- Yaya Toure has scored in his last 3 Premier League games against Villa.
- It took 47 minutes for either side to register a shot on target in this match.
- Villa had 1 shot on target in the whole match. They have managed just 10 shots on target in the league this season, 11 fewer than anyone else.
- City had 15 shots off target, more than any other side this weekend.
- 95% of City’s passes were short (<35 yards), the highest proportion in the Premier League at the weekend.
- Angel Di Maria has had a hand in 6 goals in his 5 Premier League appearances (3 goals, 3 assists).
- Juan Mata has been involved in 10 goals in his last 12 Premier League appearances (8 goals, 2 assists).
- United had 9 attempts - 3 on target, 4 off target and 2 blocked - at goal before Everton recorded their first, in the 39th minute.
- Leighton Baines failed to score a Premier League penalty for the first time – he has scored 14 and missed 1.
- Steven Naismith has scored with 4 of his 5 shots on target this term.
- United made fewer unsuccessful passes in the final third than any other team this weekend (27).
- Everton conceded more corners (11) than any other side this weekend.
- No player had more shots than Radamel Falcao (6, excluding blocked) this weekend.
- Danny Rose made 6 interceptions in this game, the most by a Spurs player in a Premier League game this term.
- Christian Eriksen’s last 3 Premier League goals have been right-footed – 1 of his first 6 goals were right-footed.
- Nacer Chadli has been involved in 5 (4 goals, 1 assist) of Tottenham’s 9 Premier League goals this season.
- Southampton failed to score in a Premier League away game for the second time in their last 17 trips.
- Southampton made a weekend-low 8 interceptions – they have averaged 14 per game this season.
- Diego Costa scored his 9th goal in his 7th Premier League appearance. The only player to score more in their first 7 Premier League appearances is Mick Quinn (10 in 1992).
- 4 of Diego Costa’s 9 goals this season have been assisted by Cesc Fabregas.
- Since he made his Premier League debut, Laurent Koscielny has given away more penalties than any other player in the competition (7).
- Eden Hazard has scored all 7 of his Premier League penalties. Of players with 100% records, only Dimitar Berbatov (9/9) has scored more.
- Arsenal failed to have a shot on target for the first time in a Premier League match since September 2003 (Manchester United away). NB: Lukas Podolski’s late effort was blocked by Gary Cahill, not saved by Petr Cech.
- Mesut Ozil went on 12 dribbles this weekend, more than any other player in the division.
- West Ham have scored more goals from set-pieces than any other team this Premier League season (6).
- Diafra Sakho is the first West Ham player to score in 4 consecutive Premier League games since Carlton Cole (5) in 2008/09.
- Sakho has scored in all 5 starts he has made for West Ham in all competitions, with 4 of these in the Premier League.
- QPR have have faced 40 shots on target this Premier League – the joint-most with Leicester.
Stats Zone, Premier League, Hull City, Crystal Palace, Leicester City, Burnley, Liverpool, West Bromwich Albion, Sunderland, Stoke City, Swansea City, Newcastle United, Aston Villa, Manchester City, Manchester United, Everton, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur, Southampton, West Ham United, Queens Park Rangers