The tournament begins in June, but the Belgium Euro 2020 squad for this summer is starting to take shape already.
With March's World Cup qualifiers around the corner, manager Roberto Martinez has named a star-studded collection of players for the Red Devils, from across some of Europe's biggest sides.
With coronavirus implications and injuries, the Belgium squad could be subject to call-ups or drop-outs before the games.
Belgium Euro 2020 squad: March internationals
- GK: Thibaut Courtois (Real Madrid)
- GK: Simon Mignolet (Club Brugge)
- GK: Koen Casteels (Wolfsburg)
- GK: Thomas Kaminski (Blackburn Rovers)
- DF: Jan Vertonghen (Benfica)
- DF: Toby Alderweireld (Tottenham Hotspur)
- DF: Thomas Vermaelen (Vissel Kobe)
- DF: Thomas Meunier (Borussia Dortmund)
- DF: Dedryck Boyata (Hertha Berlin)
- DF: Jason Denayer (Lyon)
- DF: Leander Dendoncker (Wolverhampton Wanderers)
- DF: Timothy Castagne (Leicester City)
- DF: Brandon Mechele (Club Brugge)
- MF: Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City)
- MF: Nacer Chadli (Istanbul Basaksehir)
- MF: Yannick Carrasco (Atletico Madrid)
- MF: Youri Tielemans (Leicester City)
- MF: Thorgan Hazard (Borussia Dortmund)
- MF: Adnan Januzaj (Real Sociedad)
- MF: Dennis Praet (Leicester City)
- MF: Hans Vanaken (Club Brugge)
- MF: Thomas Foket (Reims)
- MF: Alexis Saelemaekers (AC Milan)
- MF: Albert Sambi Lokonga (Anderlecht)
- FW: Dries Mertens (Napoli)
- FW: Romelu Lukaku (Internazionale)
- FW: Christian Benteke (Crystal Palace)
- FW: Michy Batshuayi (Crystal Palace)
- FW: Yari Verschaeren (Anderlecht)
- FW: Jeremy Doku (Rennes)
- FW: Leandro Trossard (Brighton & Hove Albion)
- FW: Charles De Ketelaere (Club Brugge)
The biggest loss for this set of fixtures is of course captain and talisman, Eden Hazard, who is injured and won't be joining up with his countrymen. Hazard, who has struggled with injury all season, is a serious doubt for the Euros right now.
Belgium will, however, be missing an even more experienced man present in the autumn Nations League fixtures. Axel Witsel is sidelined with injury and won't be adding to his 110 international appearances this month; Divock Origi is the only other notable absentee.
21-year-old midfielder Albert Sambi Lokonga and Blackburn goalkeeper Thomas Kaminski could be in line for their first international caps in what is a highly-experienced set of players, while highly-rated youngsters Jeremy Doku, Yari Verschaeren and Charles De Ketelaere (aged 18, 19 and 20 respectively) are included.
Roberto Martinez's current squad has 1,077 caps between them - that's without the 226 that Hazard and Witsel have as a pair. Manchester City man Kevin De Bruyne is set to take the captaincy in Hazard's absence. KDB is the most-capped midfielder in the set-up at current, with 76.
Subscribe to FourFourTwo today and save up to 58% - get a quarterly FFT sub for only £12.25.
ENGLAND EURO 2020 PREDICTIONS FourFourTwo writers pick who they'd take this summer
Get the best features, fun and footballing frolics straight to your inbox every week.
Thank you for signing up to Four Four Two. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.