Amazon Prime Day, the annual sale offering deals on a huge range of products, is currently taking place over the 48 hours of October 13 and 14 this year.
We'll be bringing football-related deals over the course of today and tomorrow's Prime Day(s). It kicked off at midnight on Tuesday, October 13, and runs until 11.59pm on Wednesday, October 14 (although don't be surprised if some deals stick around a little longer).
WANT TO READ FOURFOURTWO MAGAZINE? Get the mag on Kindle here – free for the first 30 days!
But it might be worth hanging on to a Prime subscription anyway: there will be two entire rounds of Premier League fixtures shown exclusively on Amazon in December – 20 matches in all. The service has already had one Premier League game this season, and with matches continuing behind closed doors, there is a likelihood that more will be shown through Amazon.
What Amazon Prime Day deals are there?
We'll be updating this section with the best deals that matter to you throughout Prime Day.
- Full range of Puma football boots – save up to £69
- Kindle deals – save up to £70 – and our recommendation for football books to get you started
- Watch Premier League for cheap with big Amazon Prime Day savings – up to £40 off on Fire TV, Roku and Now TV ranges
- The best TVs for watching football on sale – save up to 47%
- Amazon Echo deals – save up to £50 and get all your latest football news
- Gaming deals: FIFA 21, XBox One, PS4, PES 2021 and Football Manager all on sale
- Fire TV Cube, £69.99 (RRP: £109.99) – watch the Premier League on Amazon Prime
- Sportwear and sports tech – save up to 30%
We'll be adding to the list until the bitter end of Wednesday to make sure you get the best football-related Prime Deals, so keep checking for more.
In the meantime, here's some of our best deals round-ups to tide you through.
Get the best features, fun and footballing frolics straight to your inbox every week.
Thank you for signing up to Four Four Two. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.