2. Liverpool have scored the most Premier League goals in 2016 so far (45), but they've also conceded 33 (the sixth most).
4. Diego Costa is one of 38 different players to have scored 10+ goals for Chelsea in the Premier League, but he has the best minutes-per-goal ratio of them all, netting every 137 minutes on average.
5. Antonio Conte is currently unbeaten in 29 successive league home matches as a club manager (W27 D2), and last suffered home defeat in January 2013 (Juventus 1-2 Sampdoria).
6.Crystal Palace have won just 2 of their 21 Premier League games in 2016 (D5 L14).
7. Bournemouth have won 3 of their 6 away trips to London in the Premier League (W3 D0 L3).
8.Stoke have secured just 2 wins in their last 12 Premier League fixtures (D4 L6), picking up only 10 points from a possible 36.
10. Claudio Ranieri is still looking to secure his 100th Premier League win as a manager – he will be only the 5th non-British/Irish manager to reach this landmark (joining Jose Mourinho, Arsene Wenger, Gerard Houllier and Rafa Benitez).
11. Since 2007/08, 47 of Fernando Llorente’s 104 league goals have been from headers (45%).
12.Southampton have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their last 14 Premier League matches; a run stretching back to February. Before this run, they’d kept 6 in a row.
13. Sunderland's David Moyes needs one more point to reach the 700-point mark as a Premier League manager. The only managers with more points in the competition are Alex Ferguson (1,752), Arsene Wenger (1,490) and Harry Redknapp (875).
15. Only two Premier League starting XIs have had an average age of 30 or older in the Premier League this season – both by Watford: 30y 5d vs Southampton and 30y 12d vs Chelsea.
17. Wayne Rooney has scored 7 goals in his last 5 Premier League games against Hull. Overall, he's been involved in 10 goals in 6 league appearances against the Tigers (7 goals, 3 assists).
18. Zlatan time: only 8 players have scored in each of their first three Premier League appearances: Michael Ricketts, Brian Deane, Adrian Mutu, Dalian Atkinson, Mick Quinn, Diego Costa, Pavel Pogrebnyak and Michu.
20. Saido Berahino has just 1 goal and no assists in his last 26 Premier League appearances for WBA (1420 mins played).
22. West Ham have scored in 15 successive Premier League matches – the longest such current run in the competition.
23. Since August 2015, West Ham have won 48.4% of their Premier League games (15/31) when Dimitri Payet has played compared to 22.2% when he’s been absent (2/9).
Get the best features, fun and footballing frolics straight to your inbox every week.
Thank you for signing up to Four Four Two. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.